Background

Jan 30, 2013

First Post, Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my new blog.   My name is Shelley, and I have way too many hobbies!  (Sounds like one of those AA confessions, doesn't it?)
 New this week,  I just got a Bosch Universal Plus 6 qt. Mixer.  And BOY have I been having fun.   My husband even asked me this week if I needed a cot in the Kitchen since I have been spending unusual amounts of time in here.   But truthfully, what else am I going to do when there is 2 feet of snow on the ground, we've had negative temps for a month, and winter just won't quit!!??!!??


Even though I don't love to cook, I've always been plenty good at it.  Nobody complains about what comes out of my kitchen.  Well, actually, there is one complaint... I love to experiment, and when something is REALLY good,  I usually can't duplicate it, because I have no idea what I put in there the first time.

So in comes the documentation.   I NEVER follow a recipe exactly, because I always alter, or in my opinion, improve it.    So I plan to share 1 recipe a week along with pictures of my new toys, and what comes out of the oven.   As it starts to warm up, we'll venture into my greenhouse and get seedlings started in February.   Hopefully in April there will be lots of babies arriving in the barn. Join in my adventures!  I'm going to need lots of feedback and followers if this blog is going to go viral!

No comments:

Post a Comment