Background

Feb 4, 2013

A surprise for me!

 I got a fun new surprise today!   Hubby was over at his parents helping out with some stuff around the house, and his mom sent him home with this!   FOR ME!  :-)

I didn't even know there was a NEW Magic Bullet! (Actually called the Nutribullet) Its hard to tell in this photo but the cups and ring size are quite a bit bigger than the original Magic bullet.   Not that this alone would be a selling point, but I have had the MB for quite a while and it is usually too small for what i want to do, leading me to overfill it and cause a mess.   So This morning I got it out to try it and filled it with fresh goat milk from the farm, added some frozen strawberries and about a tablespoon of Agave.   Yumminess!  

It works great too!  When I first opened the ring the smoothie was almost as thick as Ice cream.   I was surprised because the old MB would not have been able to do anything with that.  I would have had big chunks of unblended strawberry.  This whizzed it all up in a jiff!  I added a bit more milk and started it again, to get the perfect consistency.
 
Boxed up the old MB and all 97 accessories that go with it. (Seriously cleaned out two shelves in my kitchen - I actually have two complete sets, ask me why.   No idea.)  Will be selling it on the local online classifieds to recover some cash for something else.  Love to do that.

THANKS MOM!


P.S.  I took my magic bullet to Ireland last year because I was determined to make my green smoothies EVERY day!  On the right, there I am (in my hotel room) with fresh Kale from a local market packing it into my green MB.   It tasted pretty gritty, ick!  But I still drank it every day.  Will be interesting to see if this new one can break up the greens like my VitaMix.   Stay tuned!


Nutri Bullet NBR-12 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System

Please be sure to leave your comments and feedback below!  Those comments will be read and used to determine the direction of the blog!  Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment