Background

Feb 20, 2013

A Whole New OLD Way to Look at Gardening

     I recently came across an amazing film that changed everything I thought I knew about gardening, and plants.  It is well done, professionally filmed, and it has the potential to change your life.  There are several key concepts introduced here that when applied even to the simplest backyard gardens, have immediate and long lasting results.
    This is a full length film so plan sufficient time to watch it, or you can watch it in sections as it is easily set up to do it that way.
Click on photo, then scroll down to find video
     Even in my own backyard garden, I have been able to start applying some of these principles, and in the first year that I have used them, I can see some HUGE improvements and positive changes in my yard, my dirt, my plants and my crop. This years gardening should be even easier because of what I have put in place last year.
     I love the main idea of the film which is that God is the great Master Gardener, and by observing what we see in nature and learning from it, we can assist him in creating something beautiful in our own yards.  Each concept is laid out and explained in such a way that it makes amazing sense.
     I would also recommend purchasing the DVD if nothing else, just to support this great effort.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment